Hi,

 Thank you for the reply Davide.

   Writing to db you mean to insert into db the search queries? I was
thinking that this might effect search performance?
Yes you are right, Getting stats for particular key word is tough. It would
suffice if I can get q param and fq param values( when we search using
standard request handler).  Any open source solr log analysis tools? Can we
achieve this with solrmeter? Has anyone tried with this?

Thank You