what will happen if in  my query I specify a greater number for rows than the
queryResultWindowSize in my solrconfig.xml

for example, if queryResultWindowSize=100, but I need process a batch query
from solr with rows=1000 each time and vary the start move on... what will
happen? if I do not turn off the searchResultCache, I look into your code a
bit and it seems to me it will get
supersetMaxDoc = ((maxDocRequested -1)/queryResultWindowSize +
1)*queryResultWindowSize
and 'supersetMaxDoc' number of doc will be cached?

I hope it does not, otherwise we should turn off the cache and sacrifice the
performance with UI paging.

thanks
Jie