Hi,

We've explored this with a few clients a while back.  If I remember
correctly, this doesn't make much difference and I don't expect it
will make any noticable difference for you since all your cores are on
that same 1 server.  If you had 1 server with more CPU cores you would
see better numbers.

Otis