Hi,

I have many documents indexed into Solr. I am now facing a requirement
where the search results should be returned sorted based on their scores.
In the *case of non-exact matches*, if there is a tie, another level of
sorting is to be applied on a field called priority.

I am using solr with django-haystack in django 1.4.

What can/should I do to achieve my requirement?
What I tried:
I have ordered the SearchQuerySet method by('-score', 'priority'), but this
also applies to exact matches having the same score. What should I try to
achieve the above?
Is it even possible to achieve what I am trying?

I have even posted a question on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12890165/selective-sorting-in-solr

Hoping for your guidance.

--
Regards,