Sorry guys, it had nothing to do with the DIH's ability to parse attributes. My
xslt did not work with the DIH. I used xsltproc to test my xslt and it worked
great. However the DIH xslt transformation failed. I was able to move some
things around      in the xslt to get things working.

Not sure if the DIH can print out the XML file after xslt transformation, but
that would have helped in debugging. There were a few errors in the log file
which lead me to change the xslt file so in the end that was sufficient.

As always thanks again for the response!

Billy

Sent from my iPhone