Hello

I am using RAMDirectory for running some experiments and came up with a
weird (well, for me) situation. basically after indexing on RAM. i have
killed the JVM and then restarted it after some time. I can still see some
documents as indexed and searchable. I had indexed more than 2M docs before
shutting down and after restart there were around 15K docs still in the

So how could this happen? there is some caching mechanism which backups some
amount(?) of the total index or it is directly written on disk? (if so, how?
)

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...