I am using columns in my DataConfig specifically to grab them later as
a template.

i.e.

<field column="allStuff"     xpath="/foo/stuff" />
<field column="stuff"     template="label:${x.allStuff}" />

Where stuff is the field I want to index, but all stuff is just a
temporary column used such that I can get at it via the template
transformer.  'stuff' is in my schema 'allStuff' is not.

I get the following info message:
The field :allStuff present in DataConfig does not have a counterpart
in Solr Schema.

This is OK by me since I don't really want index that field anyways,
but I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.  Is there a way to
mark a column in the Data Config as 'not indexed'.  Or should I put a
field in my Solr Schema and mark it as indexed=false, stored=false?

Thanks,
Billy