Until you nail down what the user did, this is may cause
problems. A sharded system assumes that the unique IDs
<uniqueKey> in your schema exists on one and only one shard,
otherwise you'll be getting multiple copies of the docs.

And you've only shown a multi-core setup, NOT a sharded
setup. You need to define a searchhandler in solrconfig.xml
similar to a requestHandler and provide the shards as
defaults.

I don't have the reference close to hand, but you should be able
to find it with some searching. Beware the "recursion" problem
that you'll see referenced. Last I knew you can't configure your
shards in the default search handler, since that's the one that
gets the sub-requests for all your nodes....

Best
Erick