Hi Solr experts,

Our documents as well as queries consist of 10 properties in a particular
order. Because of stringent requirements on search latency, we grouped them
into only 2 fields with 5 properties each (we may use just 1 field, field
number over 3 seems too slow), and each property value is split into
fixed-length terms (like n-gram, hopefully to save search time) and prefixed
with property name. What we want is to find out how similar the query is to
the documents by comparing terms. We can't use the default OR operator since
it's slow, we wanted to take advantage of the prefix and the defined order.

My questions are:
1) Can we do this simply through solr configuration, and how if possible?
2) If we need to customize solr request handler or anything else, where to
start?

Thanks a lot!

Jeremy