From: Leena Jawale
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 5:37 PM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: Running solr on apache tomcat

Hi,

I have installed lucidwork enterprise 2.1.1 and apache tomcat 6. I want to run
solr on tomcat server.
For that I need to deploy solr.war file on Tomcat Web Application Manager. But
where can I find .war in lucidwork enterprise installation.
Or I need to make a .war file? How to make it ?
Do you have any solution for this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Leena Jawale

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"