If so, would you be willing to share the .dic and .aff files with me?
When I try to load a dictionary file, Solr is complaining that:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to load hunspell
data! [dictionary=en_GB.dic,affix=en_GB.aff]
    at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:116)
Caused by: java.text.ParseException: The first non-comment line in the
affix file must be a 'SET charset', was: 'FLAG num'
    at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.hunspell.HunspellDictionary.getDictionaryEncoding(HunspellDictionary.java:306)
    at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.hunspell.HunspellDictionary.<init>(HunspellDictionary.java:130)
    at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.hunspell.HunspellStemFilterFactory.inform(HunspellStemFilterFactory.java:103)
    ... 46 more

When I change the first line to 'SET charset' it is still not happy. I got
the dictionary files from the OpenOffice website.

I'm using Solr 4.0 (but had the same problem with 3.6)

  - Rob