Hi folks,

I was trying to use an index created by Solr 4.0 by mahout. However,
creating the vectors like:

bin/mahout lucene.vector -d ~/apache-solr-4.0.0/example/solr/data/index
--output /tmp/mahout/vectors --field text --idField id
--dictOut /tmp/mahout/dict.txt --norm 2

fails with an error:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooOldException: Format version is
not supported

which is kind of surprising as the entire stack is the latest one
available. Does it mean that Solr is creating the index in some kind of
old format? Is it possible to change the format? So far I have not found
any entry in the config files which would indicate that.

Any idea?

Thanks,

--tomw