Hi,

I think it's not a good idea to make Join operations between Solr cores
because of the performance (we managed a lot of data).

The point is that we want to store documents, each one with several
information sets (let's name them Points), each one identified by 6 values
(that's why I was trying to use 6-Dimensions PointType).

I'm doing this to try to improve the indexing space and time (and if
possible the retrieval time), because nowadays we have it implemented in
another index structure with these point values represented in a individual
Solr attribute. This way (showed below) I think is less efficient than what
I was trying to do with PointType:
<doc>
<pk>
<docToReference>
<pointValue1>
<pointValue2>
<pointValue6>
</doc>

So for the "docToReference"=1 we may have thousands of "point sets", what
implies having a lot of noise in the Solr index.

What do you think about that?

Thank you very much,
Borja.