Hi all,
I buried an issue in my last post, so let me pop it up.

I have a cluster with 10 collections on it.  The first collection I loaded
works perfectly.  But every subsequent collection returns an inconsistent
number of results for each query.  The queries can be simply *:*, or more
complex facet queries.  If I go to individual cores and issue the query, with
distrib=false, I get a consistent number of results.  I am wondering if there
is some delay in returning results from my shards, and the queried node just
times out and displays the number of results that it has received so far.  If
there is such a timeout, it must be very small, as my QTime is around 11 ms.

Dave