From: Andy Lester [mailto:a...@petdance.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 10:29 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How do I best detect when my DIH load is done?

A little while back, I needed a way to tell if my DIH load was done, so I made
up a little Ruby program to query /dih?command=status .  The program is here:
http://petdance.com/2012/07/a-little-ruby-program-to-monitor-solr-dih-imports/

Is this the best way to do it?  Is there some other tool or interface that I
should be using instead?

Thanks,
xoa

--