Hi Otis,

Yes, that seems like one solution, however I  have multiple opening and
closing hours, within the same day. Therefore it might become somewhat
complicated to manage the index. For now I shifted the business logic to
the client and a second query is made to get the additional data. Thanks
for the suggestion.

Indika