Hi Chris,

Thanks! Before your great suggestions, I give up using function query to
calculate product of score and rankingField and using exactly the same with
your boost query solution. Of course it works fine. The next step will be
design suitable function to output a ranking value that also consider with
popularity, recency, relevance and also rating of documents.

Many thanks to the community.

Floyd