-----Mensagem original-----
De: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com]
Enviada: terça-feira, 27 de Novembro de 2012 12:26
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Search differences between solr 1.4.0 and 3.6.1

Using the definition you provided, I don't get the same output. Are you sure
you are doing what you think? The generateNumberParts=0 keeps the '12'
from making it through the filter in 1.4 and 3.6 so I suspect you're not quite
doing something the same way in both.

Perhaps looking at index tokenization in one and query in the other?

Best
Erick