Hi,

I can't found any good example how use Join function with Solrj 4.0 api.

Let's have this example data:

<doc>
    <field name="id">1</field>
    <field name="name">Thomas</field>
    <field name="age">40</field>
</doc>
<doc>
    <field name="id">2</field>
    <field name="name">John</field>
    <field name="age">17</field>
<field name="parent">1</field>
      </doc>

And code:

      String stringQuery = "(name:Thomas) AND (age:40)";
      SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
      query.setQuery(stringQuery);
      QueryResponse response = solrServer.query(query);

Result is doc with id=1. Now I want extend query above with JOIN similar to this:

      {!join from=to=idparent }(name:John AND age:17)

and expect same result - doc with id=1. But I have no idea how add this Join condition to SolrQuery object. Is there any method I missed? Or must I extend my base stringQuery somehow?

Thanks for any advice!

Roman