Hi:

Is there any way that I can prevent a document from being indexed? I've a
separated core only for query suggestions, this queries are stored right from
the frontend app, so I'm trying to prevent some kind of bad intended queries to
be stored in my query, but keeping the logic of what I consider "bad intended"
out of the fronted application. The stop words only prevent to store some words
in the index, but there is any way of prevented the storing of the whole
document?

Greetings!
10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci