You will need to create a context XML file for each Solr instance to
tell it where to find its indexes (aka solr_home). Obviously, each Solr
instance will want a different one.

See:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#Installing_Solr_instances_under_Tomcat

Note that it says to create a file in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/solr-example.xml, you should
replace 'solr-example' with whatever you name your webapps.

Upayavira