Hello.

I am running a commit on a solrCloud collection using a cron job. The
command is as follows:

aa.aa.aa.aa:8983/solr/ABCCollection/update?commit=true&opensearcher=false

But when i see the logs I see the the commit has been called with
openSearcher=true.

The directupdatehandler2 in my solrconfig file looks like this:
/<updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2">

        <autoCommit>
        <maxDocs>0</maxDocs>
        <maxTime>0</maxTime>
        </autoCommit>
    <autoSoftCommit>
         <maxTime>0</maxTime>
    </autoSoftCommit>

    <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>
    <waitSearcher>false</waitSearcher>

    <updateLog>
      <str name="dir">${solr.data.dir:}</str>
    </updateLog>

  </updateHandler>/

And these are the logs :
http://pastebin.com/bGh2GRvx

I am not sure why openSearcher is being called. I am indexing a ton of
documents right now, and am not using search at all. Also read in the Wiki,
that keeping openSearcher=false is recommended for solrcloud.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml#Update_Handler_Section

Is there some place else where openSearcher has to be set while calling a
commit?

--Shreejay