Hi, Erick
I didn't configure anything for index backup.
My ReplicationHandler configuration is below.
Other setting in solrconfig.xml is almost default.
Is there a deletion policy for replication?
I know "maxNumberOfBackups" parameter, but this is for master server.
Are there any configuration for index backup on slave server?

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler">
   <lst name="master">
     <str name="enable">${solr.master.enable:false}</str>
     <str name="replicateAfter">optimize</str>
     <str name="replicateAfter">startup</str>
     <str
name="confFiles">schema.xml,solrconfig.xml,db-data-config.xml,stopwords.txt,stopwords_en.txt</str>
   </lst>
     <lst name="slave">
     <str name="enable">${solr.slave.enable:false}</str>
     <str
name="masterUrl">http://${solr.master.url}/${solr.context.name}/${solr.core.name}/replication</str>
   </lst>
</requestHandler>