Sachin,

You might more response on this list is you can describe a little in detail
what your application needs to do.  A lot of us haven't used Endeca and won't
understand exactly what you mean here.

With that said, I migrated a few apps from Endeca to Solr a few years back and
will try to help with your questions best I can...

1. I never used this Endeca feature and wasn't aware it existed.  Do you mean
that Endeca scans the keywords and if some keyword exists it just sends the
user to some arbitrary place?  I don't think Solr supports this at all but then
again I doubt it would be hard for you to re-implement, either in your
application or by extending Solr's SearchHandler.

2. Solr's facets can only sort descending by count or alphabetically.  So if
you have Dimensions set up in Forge that you've ordered in some custom way,
you're going to have to move that sorting to your application.  Or, you can
prepend the data with the sort order and then have your application strip the
prefix out (and sort alphabetically).
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters

3. Automatic Phrasing.  You can approximate this feature either using Shingles,
index-time synonyms, or with the spellchecking features.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters?#solr.CommonGramsFilterFactory
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters?#solr.SynonymFilterFactory
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent#spellcheck.collate

4. Dynamic Business Rules.  In my opinion, here is where Endeca really has an
advantage.  We never used the features, but my understanding is that Endeca has
a web interface where business users can log in and then configure their sales
promotions, etc so as to score promoted results above others, etc.  To my
knowledge, the closest thing Solr has is QueryElevationComponent, which might
do the job for you but it is probably a lot less rich than what Endeca can
offer.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/QueryElevationComponent

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems