From: Gora Mohanty [mailto:g...@mimirtech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:37 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hotel Searches

On 8 January 2013 17:10, Harshvardhan Ojha <harshvardhan.o...@makemytrip.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Looking into a finding solution for Hotel searches based on the below
> criteria's
[...]

Didn't you just post this on a separate thread, complete with some nonsensical
follow-up from a colleague of yours? Please do not repost the same message over
and over again.

It is not clear what you are trying to achieve.
What is the difference between a city and a hotel in your data? How is a person
represented in your documents? Is it by the ID field?

Are you looking to cache all possible combinations of ID, city, and startdate?
If so, to what end?  This smells like a XY problem:
http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#xyproblem

Regards,
Gora