Alexandre Rafalovitch a écrit :
Not sure if I fully understood that, but it seems to be that you are
currently indexing "file" with extra child info, when you want to be
indexing "organs" with extra parent info.

Given that File with file_ref = 1,
it has two procedures :
- proc_ref = 1,
- proc_ref = 2

Proc_ref 1 has two organs :
- organ_ref = 1,
- organ_ref = 2,

Proc_ref 2 has one organ :
- organ_ref = 3

The result would be (just like a join on the three tables in database, actually) :

Document 1:
- file_ref 1
- proc_ref 1
- organ_ref 1

Document 2:
- file_ref 1
- proc_ref 1
- organ_ref 2

Document 3:
- file_ref 1
- proc_ref 2
- organ_ref 1

Have you tried inverting the order of your nested entities (organ as an
outer one, etc) and seeing if that's better for your needs?

Interesting idea, never thought about that.
But unfortunately my real case is much much more complex than that.

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy
Software Engineer