Try all of the links under the collection name in the lower left-hand columns. There several administration monitoring tools you may find useful.

On 01/14/2013 11:45 AM, hassancrowdc wrote:
ok stats are changing, so the data is indexed. But how can i do query with
this data, or ow can i search it, like the command will be
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=(any of my field column from table)?
coz whatever i am putting in my url it shows me an xml file but the
numFound are always 0?

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch [via Lucene] <