Can you please elaborate a more on what you are trying to achieve.

Tokenizers work on indexed field and doesn't effect how the values will be
displayed. The response value comes from stored field. If you want to see
how your query is being tokenized, you can do it using analysis interface
or enable debugQuery to see how your query is being formed.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Romita Saha
<romita.s...@sg.panasonic.com>wrote