Hi,

        I am using the /example-DIH in the Solr 4.0 download. The example worked
out of the box using the HSQLDB. I then attempted to modify the files to
connect to a SQL Express instance running on my local machine. A
http://localhost:8983/solr/db/dataimport?command=full-import results in

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: Full Import failed:java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Unable to
execute query: SELECT [ProdID],[Descr] FROM [Amazon].[dbo].[Table_Temp]
Processing Document # 1
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:273) …

I first copied sqljdbc4.jar (from Microsoft)  to
/example/example-DIH/solr/db/lib. I have the following db-data-config.xml:

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
url="jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;instanceName=SQLEXPRESS;databaseName=Amazon;integratedSecurity=true;"/>
    <document>
        <entity name="Product"
                                query="SELECT [ProdID],[Descr] FROM
[Amazon].[dbo].[Table_Temp]">
            <field column="ProdID" name="ProdID" />
            <field column="Descr" name="Descr" />
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

I have adjusted my schema.xml file accordingly.

Is there anyway I can debug this problem? I want to use Integrated
Security/Authentication, am I doing this correctly?

Thank you for all the help.
O. O.