Hi, We would like to use Solr to index statistics from any Java module in
our production environment.

Applications have to can create collections and index data on demand, so my
initial thought is to use different HTTP methods to accomplish a collection
in cluster and then right away start HTTP POST documents, but the issue
here is the schema.xml.
Is it possible to HTTP POST the schema via Solr to Zookeeper?

Or do I have to know about other service host/IP than SOLR, such as
ZooKeeper (wanted to understand whether there is a way to avoid knowing
about zookeeper in production.)?

This must be a duplicate of another question, excuse me in advance.

Regards
Fadi