HiI have simialr need of boosing the specific records based on the user
profile. We have master table which has details about warehouses and we have
another table where user preferred warehouses exists. When the user searches
for warehouses, we need to boost warehouses which are preferred to the top
of the list followed by other warehouses.Tried to use join in the function
query but gives invalid boolean value error*URL
used*http://localhost:8983/solr/stores/select?q=*%3A*&wt=xml&defType=edismax&query=if(exists({!join
from WAREHOUSE_MASTER to WAREHOUSE_USER_PREF}USER_NAME:ABCD);20;1)*Response*
400     0                       xml             *:*
        if(exists({!join from WAREHOUSE_MASTER to
WAREHOUSE_USER_PREF}USER_NAME:ABCD);20;1)                               edismax
                                invalid boolean
value: if(exists({!join from WAREHOUSE_MASTER to
WAREHOUSE_USER_PREF}USER_NAME:ABCD);20;1)               400     Any inputs to
meet the
requirement appreciatedThanks JP