> Hi
>
>   I need configure a mysql pool connection on Solr Server for using on
> custom plugin. I saw DataImportHandler wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler , but it's seems that
> DataImportHandler open the  connection when handler is calling and close
> when finish import and I need keep opening pool to reuse connections
> whenever I need them.'
>
> I not found on documentation of Apache Solr how-to define a pools
> connection to DB for reusing them on whatever class of solr.

The dataimport handler is a module in the contrib directory. It is not
part of the core of Solr ...  From version 3.1.0, you have to add a jar to
make it work plus A jar for your jdbc driver.

There is no other database functionality in Solr. Your plugin will have to
manage its database connections.  There might be connection pooling
available from the servlet container that Solr runs in, such as tomcat,
jetty, glassfish, etc. I don't know a lot about that.

Thanks,
Shawn