Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:20 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Solr query parser, needs to call setAutoGeneratePhraseQueries(true)

Hi,

In our application we need to call method

setAutoGeneratePhraseQueries(true)

on lucene QueryParser, this is the way used to work in earlier versions
and it seems to me that is the much natural way?

But in current solr 3.6.1, the only way to do so is to set

<luceneMatchVersion>LUCENE_30</luceneMatchVersion>

in solrconfig.xml (if I read souce code correctly), but I donot want to
do so because this will change the whole behavior of lucene, and I only
want to change this query parser behavior, not other lucene features?

Please guide me if there is a better way other than to change solr source
code?

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng