Hi,

I don't want the field to be tokenized because Solr doesn't support sorting
on a tokenized field. In order to do case insensitive sorting I need to copy
a field to a lowercase but not tokenized field. How to define this?

I did below but it says I need to specify a tokenizer or a class for
analyzer.

<fieldType name="text_lowercase" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
                        <analyzer type="index">
                        </analyzer>
                        <analyzer type="query">