: I need to get the filterCache for SOLR-4280. I can create a new issue
: patching SolrIndexSearcher and adding the missing caches (non-user
: caches) to the cacheMap so they can be returned using getCache(String)
: but i'm not sure this is intented. It does work but is this the right
: path?

I'm not sure why the filterCache isn't more directly "gettable" so feel
free to open an issue if you think it should be, but i don't think adding
that needs to block SOLR-4280 -- cand you just call
SolrIndexSearcher.getDocSet(...) to get the information you need?

-Hoss