Yeah, I think we are missing some docs on this…

I think the info is in here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2592

But it's not so easy to pick out - I'd been considering going through and
writing up some wiki doc for that feature (unless I'm somehow missing it), but
just been too busy with other stuff..

Concerning CloudSolrServer, there is a JIRA to make it hash and send updates to
the "right" leader, but currently it still doesn't - it just favors leaders in
general over non leaders currently.

- Mark