I should also add that some of the books don't have chapters, so the query
won't succeed for these books.
But in this case I expected that the document won't be added at all ..
rather than first added then deleted (which I am now suspecting is the
case).
It would be very helpful if I could see a list of deleted documents! I was
trying to look in the terminal window (Jetty) but that did not help. I don't
know where else Solr might put logs. I looked in /var/log.. but did not find
anything useful looking.