On 22 February 2013 12:40, Pawankumar Rote
<pawankumar.r...@aressindia.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> One of our client has purchased SOLR extension. We have integrated it with
> mageno community edition. We are facing below issues.
>
> 1] On click of search box pop up appears - it is ok. But the price displayed
> against the product name is product’s special price. We want to display the
> price of product with inclusive of VAT.
>
> 2] The product images are also not displayed instead placeholder image is
> seen.
[...]

I think that you are in the wrong place. You are probably
talking about some commercial product that acts as a
bridge between Magento, and Solr, and as such you
should seek support from the organisation that the product
was purchased from.

Your questions above have nothing to do with Solr, but
probably with how that product integrates with Magento,
and indexes to Solr.

Regards,
Gora