Great Fergus,

You have really been working on this since the MeetUp in Oslo! Impressive how
much you can do with little code.

Have you started thinking about UI widget support for query box, breadcrumb
path, facets, paging controls etc? Are you going to budle in a particular UI
widget framework? Plans for layout in general?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com