Jan, thanks for looking at this!

- Running from source: would you care to send me the error you get (if any)
when running from source? I assume you have griffon1.1.0 installed right?

- Binary dist: the distrib is created by griffon, so I'll check if the
permission issue (I develop on windows, and tested on a clean windows too,
so I don't face the issue you mention) is known or can be fixed somehow.
I'll update the doc anyway.

- wt param: I am already overriding wt param (in order to use javabin).
What I didn't allow is to choose the handler to be used when submitting the
query. I guess any handler that does not have <appends>/<invariants> that
would interfere would work fine, I just thought /select is mostly available
in most installations and that is one thing less to configure. But yes, I
could let the user configure it, I'll open an issue.

xavier