----- Mensaje original -----
De: "David Quarterman" <da...@corexe.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Martes, 5 de Marzo 2013 10:56:18
Asunto: RE: Building a central index with Lucene + Solr

Hi Alvaro,

I agree with Otis & Alexandre (esp. Windows + PHP!). However, there are plenty
of people using Solr & PHP out there very successfully. There's another good
package at http://code.google.com/p/solr-php-client/ which is easy to implement
and has some example usage.

Regards,

DQ