All but the unique ID field use the out-of-the-box default text_en_splitting
field type, this copied over from v3 to v4 without change as far as I know.

I've done the import from scratch (deleted the solr data directory and
re-imported and committed).

<fieldType name="text_en_splitting" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" autoGeneratePhraseQueries="true"><analyzer
type="index"><tokenizer class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/><!-- in this
example, we will only use synonyms at query time <filter
class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="index_synonyms.txt"
ignoreCase="true" expand="false"/> --><!-- Case insensitive stop word removal.
add enablePositionIncrements=true in both the index and query analyzers to
leave a 'gap' for more accurate phrase queries. --><filter
class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" words="lang/stopwords_en.txt"
enablePositionIncrements="true" /><filter
class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0"
splitOnCaseChange="1"/><filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/><filter
class="solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory" protected="protwords.txt"/><filter
 class="solr.PorterStemFilterFactory"/></analyzer>