one more thing how does the solr handles the score when we have multiple
words as query parameters which are not consecutively present in the filed
that is indexed and we are querying on does it first searches for document
field containing both the term and then how does is find the scoring on
them taking both the words collectively or separating them and adding the
scores and if adding the scores then how does is find scores individually?