Hello Otis ,

Is there any configuration where it will index into hdfs instead?

I tried crawlzilla and  lily but I hope to update specific package such as
Hadoop only or nutch only when there are updates.

That's y would prefer to install separately .

Thanks so much. Looking forward for your reply.

--
Best Regards,
*Joseph*