On 03/08/2013 05:06 PM, Upayavira wrote:
In example/cloud-scripts/ you will find a Solr specific zkCli tool to
upload/download configs.

You will need to reload a core/collection for the changes to take
effect.

Upayavira

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013, at 07:02 AM, Nathan Findley wrote:
I am setting up solrcloud with zookeeper.

- I am wondering if there are nicer ways to update the zookeeper config
files (data-import) besides restarting a node with the boostrap option?
- Right now I kill the node manually in order to restart it. Is there a
better way to restart?

Thanks,
Nate

--
CTO
Zenlok株式会社

Ok that is good to know.

Using zookeeper I can see the following dataimport.properties:

last_index_time=2013-03-06 12\:02\:22
email_history.last_index_time=2013-03-06 12\:02\:22

The problem is that the last_index_time is not being changed when I run a delta import. Any ideas why? If it is a permissions issue, I am a bit confused because I am testing using the root user and don't see any errors to indicate that zookeeper is failing to write to the filesystem.

Thanks,
Nate

--
CTO