Since this is a POC you could simply run this command with the default example
schema:

cd solr/example/exampledocs
java -Dauto -Drecursive=0 -jar post.jar path/to/folder

You will get the full file name with path in field "resourcename"
If you need to search just the filename, you can achieve that through adding a
new field "filename" with a copyField resourcename->filename and a custom
fieldType for filename with a PatternReplaceFilterFactory to remove the path.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com