Hello again!

Uhm, so if I have understood then if I´m writing/reading from the index at
the same time (in other words, indexing operations are executing at the
same that that other ones are querying) the performance goes down, isn´t it?

Refering to the fieldType that I´m using, I´m just testing and I just want
to implement the classic scenario where each document has one coordinate
and to which execute geo spatial queries "given a circle with X radius". I
was testing with a multiValued field because I was wondering to include one
or more coordinates for each document due to the requirements of the
project that I´m developing: I´m tracking users positions until a top of N
positions (coordinates) to be stored in that multiValued field, but I can
adapt into just one coordinate per user if that change gets a better
performance.

In other words, David, and to summary:

- I just one to implement the classic scenario "coordinate + circle +
radius X".

- Due to NRT user position changes, I will write & read into the index
continuosly.

- I was testing with that fieldType multiValued, but I can change it into
another fieldType and into a single value field type if that improves
performance. In that case, what would you recommend?

- If even changing fieldTypes, multiValues or not, etc. the performance
doesn´t improves, what other alternatives would you recommend me to use?
I´m a Solr lover from Solr 1.4 version, but I´m familiar to other Spatial
Search alternatives technologies/tools/dbs like MongoDB. Any suggestions or
recommendations?

Best regards,

- Luis Cappa