You want to create both under different root nodes in zk, so that you would have

/cluster1
and
/cluster2

Then you startup with addresses of:

> zookeeper:{port1},zookeeper:{port2}/cluster1

> zookeeper:{port2},zookeeper:{port2}/cluster2

If you are using one of the bootstrap calls on startup, it should create those
for you with Solr 4.1, otherwise you have to create the root nodes ahead of
time (you can use the zkcli tool we provide).

- mark