My needs are different.
I have documents with large fields, larger than solr can store (at least if
there havn't been any chnages in this issue).
I want to index the fields but don't want to store them in solr.
And I also need highlighting on these fields.
So I need to integrate solr and hbase  in search time ,or have some other
component do it, which will intervene after solr searches are retrieved.

Upayavira wrote