On 3/14/2013 9:24 AM, Uwe Klosa wrote:
This exception occurs in this part

new ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer("http://solr.diva-portal.org:8080/search";,
5, 50)

Side comment, unrelated to your question:

If you're already aware that ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer has no built-in error handling and you're OK with that, then you don't need to be concerned with this message.

ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer swallows any exception that happens during its operation. Errors get logged, but are not passed back to the calling application. Update requests always succeed, even if Solr is completely down.

I have been told that it is possible to override the handleError method to fix this, but I don't know what code to actually use.

Thanks,
Shawn